Sorry about the prolonged absence, reader(s).  I spent August in a boozy vacation haze.  It involved my friend's wedding in Barbados and trips to Rhode Island and Boston.  I managed to spend a week in the tropics without developing any kind of sunburn on my pasty Irish skin by frequently applying sunblock made specially for albinos.  Then this weekend I got an ugly, mottled burn by spending an hour in the Boston sun.

 This August I rarely worked, often partied, and ignored my body's need for sleep.  As I result, I developed a dependency on 5-hr energy shots and wine.  This is a lifestyle choice I recommend if you think you'd like to have a series of small strokes for 4.5 hours and then pass out in a Denny's.

I have $11 in checking and what is presumably a raging case of scurvy.

I am looking forward to a fall of monk-like abstinence and contemplation.  I will make sure to blog about my epic failures in that regard.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

OMG. You're HILAROUS. Also, you sound like my life from college. WIN!

Maroid Rage said...

Thanks! It's sad because I'm old.

Post a Comment

Humor
MapleStory Private Servers Top Blogs